martes, 12 de abril de 2011

My free time

The last time I don’t have enough free time that I would like, because the University spends much time.
The time that I dedicated the study is changing according to the tests in the week. My hours are not constant. But, when I have free time I make the most see my friends, I go to a party, listen to music or watch a movie. Sometimes, when I have much time, I’m like go to theatre to see opera or ballet.
When I was child, I practiced different sport like gymnastic, cheerleaders and athletics; unfortunately, with the passage of time, I’m to turn a sedentary. But I would comeback with an active life, I would try too to learn play a musical instrument and read the books that I like read.
The next weekend I’m going to study to the university test, or I try, and I’m will probably go to a party with my friends.
I don’t feel that I have a good use of my time. Actually, there many things that I would like to do. I suppose that a good hours and good use of my free time, I can do what I do. Is just to know how well organized.

1 comentario:

  1. After all, you make good use of your free time. Maybe you just need a little more exercise.

    Some corrections:
    with the passING of time, I HAVE turnED INTO a sedentary PERSON.
    -But IF I HAD an active life AGAIN, I would try to learn HOW TO play a musical instrument
    -and I (-)will probably go to a party.
    -there ARE many things...

    This is not very clear. Can you try again with my help -or with a little help from your friends?:
    -I suppose that a good hours and good use of my free time, I can do what I do. Is just to know how well organized

    ResponderEliminar