martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

TRAVEL AND HOLIDAYS

The best thing of the year is when coming the holidays.
I like this moment because I`m can rest and travel. I usually spend my holidays in Valparaiso, where my mother born. In this place live my grandfather and he waits for us. Usually go all my big family: my parents, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins. Always we get together in January, and february I travel with my family to somewhere in Chile, and then just me and my friends
The last holidays I travel for the north of Chile with my family and I know many beautiful places. Sadly this year my plans for travel with my friends it was canceled. But I pretend resume my plans for the next holidays and travel to Peru and Bolivia. But, then again, if this was not possible. I would travel for the south of Chile and Argentina.
In my last travels I spent my holidays abroad, in Argentina and Perú, both are magnificent places, and I would like go back there.
But where I really wanted to go one day is a Middle East and India. I think that this places are really amazing, and I consider very intersting their culture, their history and I would like to see the beautiful landscape.

1 comentario: