martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

photograph that I like


I love the photography, in fact someday I would like to take a course in photography.
I admire many phtographers of differents styles like Robert Doisneau, Steve McCurry, Frans Lanting, Tomás Munita (chilean photographer), and more.
But one, that I love for his pictures is Brassaï. He was a hungarian photographer in the early 20st century knowing for his works in Paris. In his photos capture the essence of the city and its beauty on the one hand, and on the other the sordid (my favorite side), taken photos of social life, intellectuals and artists of the city in bars, dance halls, brothels, streets and other popular sites.
He was characterized for the dark of his photos, for represent the night life.

The picture that I show in this blog was taken by Brassaï in 1932. This is called “La mome Bijou” and you can see a woman sitting a bar called “Bar de la Lune” with many jewels on top, that is why it is called that way : bijou means jewel in english.
I dont know really why I like so much this picture, but she has something special, seems she had lived many things in him life, like she had many stories to tell.
Him look is very striking and unusual for me, maybe that's why she caught my attention.

Wahtever, in taste there is nothing written.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario